Together, we accomplished so much and touched so many lives in 2016 – and the proof is in the numbers:
- 202 Holocaust survivors lived with dignity and were compensated for over 22,000 hours of in-home care
- Over 130 women were served with career coaching and/or career workshops through Women Forward
- 876 seniors received comprehensive programming to improve their health and well being
- 467 people attended Chicken Soup for the Silver Soul, a free care conference for families navigating the journey of aging
- 20,050+ rides were provided for seniors and people with special needs through Silver Streak Transportation
- 1,800+ children received 21,000+ Jewish books through PJ Library
- 579 people had a brighter holiday because of Adopt a Family
- $525,000+ Israel & overseas grants: supporting our global Jewish community
- $126,000+ social service grants: helping people in crisis and OC organizations serving seniors and people with special needs
- $562,000+ education grants: supporting 50+ programs providing Jewish learning for all ages
- $525,000+ community engagement grants: Jewish teen programs, leadership training, cultural events
We did this TOGETHER because it doesn’t happen without your support. Together, we are providing light and hope in our Orange County community, in Israel, and around the world.
Every dollar counts – and every gift has the power to create a better tomorrow for us all. If you’ve already given, thank you. And if not, please give today so we can touch even more lives in meaningful ways.