This workshop is intended for those in their 20's and 30's, giving you the insight and recommendations needed to better enter and navigate the workplace. Participants will walk away with recommendations to better prepare themselves, personally and professionally.
Some of the questions we plan to answer include:
- What are the advantages of having an Israeli degree versus the advantages of having an international degree in Israel?
- What can I do with my BA degree in Israel?
- How can I market myself better to potential employers?
- What can I do to make my resume look more impressive?
- What are some important interviewing and networking skills in Israel?
- Is it possible to have a work-life balance in Israel, and still make a good salary?
To register and see the full calendar visit: www.nbn.org.il/events
For more information about Aliyah and Nefesh B’Nefesh, please go to www.nbn.org.il, call 1-866-425-4924 or even send a WhatsApp message to 551-800-5414.