This dynamic and interactive program will simultaneously equip students and their parents to engage in thoughtful discussion about Israel during college. Students will learn about the various attitudes regarding Israel on college campuses, how to plug into the Jewish and pro-Israel community there, and what they can do now to prepare for the misinformation and anti-Israel activities they may experience. Adults will receive an overview of the current trends regarding Israel on campus, as well as the tools to support students from a distance. This program is creative and interactive - expect to be on your feet as we walk through what it means to be positively engaged with Israel and proudly-Jewish during college.
* What to Know Before You Choose Your College
* How to Find Support on Your Campus
* Knowledge & Tools for Responding to Anti-Israel Activity
* Overview of the Trends on Campus Regarding Israel
* How to Support Your Student from Afar
* How to Make a Difference from a Distance
Sponsor: Temple Beth El of South Orange County and Stand With Us